Friday, October 27, 2006

NaNoWriMo placeholder

This is my special blog for whatever I decide to write about for National Novel Writing Month.

We'll see how this goes, but less than one week out and I still haven't settled on the story I'd like to tackle.

I'm thinking about a kid's novel along the lines of the Three Investigators/Goonies that takes place in the neighborhoods around Hollywood... I'm also toying with an end of the world sci-fi epic... and finally I have a rough idea for a horror style pulp tale that takes place in an amusement park.

All three are definitely ideas that I originally thought of for screenplays, but what better why to outline a script than write a treatment disguised as a novel?

The main challenge, of course, will be writing 1000+ words per day to reach the 50,000 word quota by the end of November... YIKES! I'm assured its easy enough. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home